Thursday, January 27, 2011

If Life Gives You Dirty Dishes...

Do you need a "kick-start" in coming up with ideas on what it means to Live Life to the Fullest? Here is an example of  how Austin knew how to do it...

IF LIFE GIVES YOU DIRTY DISHES...
     Make an Assembly Line of Kids and Get Them Done!

One evening, several years ago, Mike and I went out to dinner with another couple. Austin was given the exciting job of watching both his two younger brothers and my friend's girls. Being a teenage boy we had no idea what my friend's house would look like when we arrived home.

And what a sight we saw as we opened the door... there was an assembly line of little kids washing dishes - with Austin supervising and encouraging them on!

That was Austin! Always looking for the fun and creative way to get something done, but with the least amount of effort. What better way to keep the kids occupied and clean the kitchen for my friend, all at the same time - get the kids to do it, but make them think they're having fun!

Hmmm... not a bad idea, I think I'll try that trick tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment